Friday, April 18, 2008

One way ticket

From my last adventure of air, land and foot...which i have not...and probably wont blog about. I'm embarking on another one tonite. This time, i'm taking the choo choo...

Though I've caused some mouth gaping reactions when they heard I bought the train ticket to head home and describing the 9 hours trip as a would be nightmare... i am hoping it would be some sort of an adventure. I've also heard some description about the sleeper's deck and how cozy it might be, with the little night light by the side...and i have in my mind; a picture...one that would probably tie to those movies like Harry Potter or some sort...despite the fact that this is KTMB and not the Hogwarts Express...still...i hope it wont run far from that.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Life would be so dull without some small anticipations ;)

No comments: