Thursday, June 23, 2005

K...

I kinda like KFC. In Jakarta, I would try to have that every other week or so...in KL, every trip I go back...I'll be eating that too. In Singapore now...I've been wanting to since the first week I'm here...but fate denies me to it. I can't locate a KFC whenever I want to! :(

I've got someone accompany me to look for a store last nite...tough luck...the one in Taka was packed with people at dinner time. So we decided to call it off...and went Marche instead. Then my 2nd attempt...during lunch today...i did my homework properly this time...checkout the kfc website for its store location throughout Singapore...walked to Far East Square...cant find no KFC! Damnn...we ended up eating pie instead. Another disappointment.

Finally this evening, I recalled there was a KFC just near my place...I saw it the day before, when my friend brought me for a japanese restaurant. So i got home early, rush to that area...found my KFC. I ordered a two piece plate and a 6pcs nuggets for take-away. Sad to say, the KFC doesn't live up to my expectation. I probably would not crave for anymore KFC while I'm here.

4 comments:

Unknown Author said...

wah... so desperate to "yak Keh" .. ahuhuahuhaaa..

SooHK said...

Yeap I guess KFC in Jakarta is the best... so far as compare with SIngapore, Thailand, Malaysia and hongkong..

Unknown said...

KFC, yeah KFC in China also no rice served leh...missed the Jakarta 'kai'

got a movie baton for u to play with ekekekekeke

Selba said...

Huh??? KFC in Jakarta is the best? lol.
As for me who live in Jakarta and have been eating KFC in some countries, so far, I think the best one is in Sydney :)
The chicken in Jakarta's KFC are relative pretty small compare to the other KFCs, then they give the french fries so little... but yup... I also like to eat KFC :)