Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Intensity

A week ago...I posted something rather short.

I'm leaving this company and moving on to the next - That was the Excitement.
And it still is now...only more intense.
Today I'm not doing much...have completed what I'm suppose to do and now I'm just spending my time...cleaning up my drawers and browsing through my handover documents. For tomorrow...will be my last.

Last nite, 27 of us went for a dinner at Crystal Jade Kitchen located just below The Premiere. It's quite an event...3 farewells and 1 birthday as they said. Haven't seen such a large crowd for some time. They are good folks. I've been here for less than 2 years but guess I've known quite a number of people. After last nite's dinner...we had a party at poolside back at the apartment...to celebrate a colleague's birthday. The gathering, though rather short...it was something which I'll probably remember for quite a while. Enjoying the evening breeze and some chatter with my fellow colleagues here...I guess I'm gonna miss them all.


They said Braised Shark Fins + Green Chilli is good...I tried and it's not bad.


These crabs ain't better than Saus Padang


Century Egg Prawns...an odd combination but tastes pretty good


This is one dish I did not touch...fish and frog...yucks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cheesum mentioned that so the 2 persons and u r one fo them?

hmmmm really leaving batch by batch....

hey, keep in touch and all the best..

BUT 3 farewell and one birthday? who else?

SooHK said...

Oh you are one of them, take care ya. Yeap who else, interesting..this means its those who is in M...ummm ummm..

laypeng said...

helo bpk lee ... kitson not one of them-meh??
btw ... the food looks so yummy except for the prawn dish which looks abit small size (not so meaty for me to eat) hehehe

Unknown said...

dont know, may be some one else...as said batch by batch mah...may be <> bath? kekekeke

the frog legs, yucks yucks yucks...